Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

WWR 2015

Moderators: President, Polo Sec, Comp Sec

WWR 2015

Postby KirstenLee » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:16 am

Hey guys, wild water race is on the 21st and 22nd of November this year on the river Washburn, with the classic event on the Saturday and the sprint on the Sunday. As per usual with the BUCCCCCCCCS events the entry should be covered by LUSU (yet to have the meeting so will keep you updated).

Official entry closes on the 5th of November, but I'd ideally like to get the entry away at least a week before. I'd also like to get a team going to the sprint as well, which hasn't happened over the last two years, so if you are interested then please sign up for both events. If we do the sprint I'll try and get accommodation for the Saturday night in somewhere warm, dry and cheap, but otherwise we may be camping. :P

So please sign up below with:
Name:
Email address:
LUSU no.:
Event (K1, C1, C2 - Classic/ Sprint):
Club Kit required:
Driver (Y/N + how many boats):
Where you will need picking up from:

More information can be found here - http://BUCCCCCCCCS.org.uk/page.asp?section=147 ... mpionships

Any other questions please let me know, Kirsten :) xx

These are the entry categories:

Men’s K1 Championship (K1M - All types of K1 kayak allowed, see equipment rules below)
Women’s K1 Championship (K1W - All types of K1 kayak allowed, see equipment rules below)
Men’s C1 Championship (C1M - All types of C1 closed-cockpit 1-person canoe allowed)
Women’s C1 Championship (C1W - All types of C1 closed-cockpit 1-person canoe allowed)
Open C2 Championship (C2 - Event open to both men and women. All types of C2 closed-cockpit 2-
person canoe allowed)
Men’s K1 Sprint Championship (K1Ms - All types of K1 kayak allowed, see equipment rules below)
Women’s K1 Sprint Championship (K1Ws - All types of K1 kayak allowed, see equipment rules below)
Men’s C1 Sprint Championship (C1Ms - All types of C1 closed-cockpit 1-person canoe allowed)
Women’s C1 Sprint Championship (C1Ws - All types of C1 closed-cockpit 1-person canoe allowed)
Open C2 Sprint Championship (C2s - Event open to both men and women. All types of C2 closedcockpit
2-person canoe allowed.)
Open Team Championship (Classic Only)
Mixed Team Championship (Classic Only)
KirstenLee

Re: WWR 2015

Postby LeylaPage » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:47 am

LeylaPage

Postby AdamFinley » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:54 pm

boobies :D yay
AdamFinley

Postby ChrisTighe » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:23 am

Name: Crip Chris the Cripple
Email address: [email protected]
LUSU no.: 1105882
Event (K1, C1, C2 - Classic/ Sprint): K1, C1, C2 ALL OF IT!
Club Kit required: C1, C2, K1!
Driver (Y/N + how many boats): Y, normal amount!
Where you will need picking up from: bag'o dicks
ChrisTighe

Postby Iain Embrey » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Iain Embrey
iainembreyatgooglemaildotcom
Probably just thinking of day tripping on the Saturday as I have an exam the following week and a project in etc...
Hopefully will have a boat by then - K1 m, but also up for other random classes if there is an option to do more than one!
purple number 1410620
have car, can drive

Cheers muchly :)
Iain Embrey

Postby KirstenLee » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Okay so - The Plan for this weekend:

Tom Street will be going with his parents so is exempt from travel plans.

Iain's Car (+ Iain's boat, C2, Sarah's boat - please tell me if they won't fit)
Sarah
North Face
Jon C

Kirsten's Car (+ 2 club slalom boats, bellatrix, kirsten's boat)
Chris the Cripple
Adam
Leyla

We'll be departing at around 6:45 to arrive for 8:30 - captains briefing is 8:45, followed by practice at 9am.
Remember to bring lunch, plenty of snacks and plenty of layers (I'm known to carry a spare few but try not to forget them!). And please bring your PURPLECARD!

For drivers (Iain) - remember your mileage and fuel receipts so that we can fill in payment claim forms! Also - Friday afternoon boat pick-up from the boathouse?

Any questions just ask :)
KirstenLee

Return to Competitions