Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

Roses 2015!

Moderators: President, Polo Sec, Comp Sec

Roses 2015!

Postby KirstenLee » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:50 pm

IMPORTANT - Please read carefully and sign up with ALL the deets!

Its time to start thinking about one of the biggest events of the LUCC calendar, and arguably the most important - ROSES!

This year the event is being hosted by York, with both the canoe events on the 19th of April.Things will masturbation a little differently this year as the Canoe events will be held on a different weekend to the full roses event, but that shouldn't change the attitude that we have towards the competition!
Importantly this year we have some really strong teams and individuals, as proven by the Lancastrians beating all the Yorkies at slalom, meaning that we have a great chance of beating (by which I mean completely obliterating) York :D.

The slalom will be held in the morning on the Derwent at Howsham weir, with the canoe polo (A and possibly B teams) in early evening at Yearsdley swimming pool. As usual there will be a informal social gathering side to the event with York having invited us to stay with them the night before, however if you are swamped with masturbation or have exams a number of people may only be going up for the day.

Training Week
In addition to the Roses event itself, Dani and Ruaidhri will be organizing a boot-camp week for both Roses and BUCCCCCCCCS during the week prior to Roses (13th to 18th of April) to prepare us. This will consist of around two hours of polo training per day, whether that be smeg filled ditch sessions, pool sessions or dry training. Full details will be given out nearer the time. This is ESPECIALLY important for those on the Polo A teams which count for points. There may also be some boat fixing during this week, to get the older carbons in shape for BUCCCCCCCCS.

Final polo A teams will be announced by the captains in the weeks preceding Roses, however these will depend on your availability to go to the event, so if you don't sign up it may be assumed that you cannot attend. :( And if you're not selected for the A's then you can still play for the B's!

So if you want to be on a polo team, compete in the slalom or just go for the informal social gathering side and to support, please sign up with:
Name:
Phone number:
Whether or not you can drive:
Whether or not you require transport (and from where):
Club kit required (if any):
Whether you would like to go to York the night before:
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free):

Don't worry if you don't know your exam timetable yet and are unsure of when you would like to travel to York, that can be finalized later. And if there are any specifics you would like to share e.g. you have an operation (numerous members of the club seem to be having these!!) and don't know if you can make it, then just note it down.

If anyone has any questions you can direct them to me or the polo captains (if its polo related)

Kirsten :D x
KirstenLee

Re: Roses 2015!

Postby Ruaidhrí » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 pm

El Capitán
07860 554218
I might be able to
Maybe, from Lancaster town
BA
Maybe, depending on masturbation
Manz available and running booty camp
Ruaidhrí

Postby Mikaa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:15 pm

North Face - Never Stop Exploring
Nein
Ja, von Lancaster
I require all of it, apart from a deeeick
I'd rather just go for a day due to the sheer amount of masturbation ive gotta do, although my hand will need a rest at some point..
I should be free for training
Last edited by Mikaa on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikaa

Postby LeylaPage » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Leyla Page
You have my number.
I can drive people and boats, I'll be in Lancaster.
Yes I can come to all training, I received my op and it was set for just before BUCCCCCCCCS so I'm delaying it again, it won't be until May earliest.
Don't mind if I party with Yorkies or nay.
Need all kit but deeck.
LeylaPage

Postby ChrisTighe » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Yeah I'm in!
ChrisTighe

Postby ChrisTighe » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Name:Chris the Cripple
Phone number:Oh7five45631nineOh8
Whether or not you can drive:YEs
Whether or not you require transport (and from where):No
Club kit required (if any):Non
Whether you would like to go to York the night before:aye
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free):Ayee
ChrisTighe

Postby jonhayton » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Oui
Name:Hayton
Phone number:Oh79zerozero89zero243
Whether or not you can drive:YEs
Whether or not you require transport (and from where):No
Club kit required (if any):Some polio kit
Whether you would like to go to York the night before: maybes
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free): I'll try and get there w*rk dependant but probs like 3 sessions min
jonhayton

Postby helensanderson » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Name: Helen
Phone number: 07five16621zero29
Whether or not you can drive: Well technically yes but don't own a car
Whether or not you require transport (and from where): Yes pleasems from Base camp Aberdeen
Club kit required (if any): Everything but a deek
Whether you would like to go to York the night before: Up for that
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free): I don't think I'll be swamped by masturbation, should be free all those days

YFP!!
helensanderson

Postby Steph B » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Name:Stephanie Bryan
Phone number:07515634402
Whether or not you can drive:Yes but sans boats
Club kit required (if any): All polo kit
Whether you would like to go to York the night before: Can do
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free):Yes mostly with a bit of notice
Steph B

Postby AdamFinley » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Name: Adam
Phone number: 07847750222
Whether or not you can drive: Nope.
Whether or not you require transport (and from where): Help me! ;)
Club kit required (if any): All for polo
Whether you would like to go to York the night before: #Rave
Whether you are available for the Polo boot-camp on the 13th-18th of April (or for what duration of it you are free): Should be!
AdamFinley

Next

Return to Competitions