Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

Week 5: Waaaaaaaffles

Moderators: President, Social Sec, Fundraising

Week 5: Waaaaaaaffles

Postby julietlobley » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 pm

This weeks informal social gathering is a tasty one... WAFFLES!!!!
Thanks to a super awesome LUCC member with a waffle maker we can make our own waffles.

For the sum of £1 each All the basics will be provided; waffle ingredients, golden syrup, chocolate spread, fruit etc
We will be going shopping on Wednesday night so if you have any requests let me know :)
Also, please feel free to bring anything special you fancy with your waffles

The informal social gathering will be at 2 Melrose Street (cottage on the hill of myself, Fartin and the waffle maker) on Thursday at 7pm

We don't have that much cutlery/crockery so if people could bring some that would be really helpful so we don't have to keep washing up all night :)
(especially if you live nearby, it's super easy for you)

See you Thursday,
Pooliet
julietlobley
Site Admin

Re: Week 5: Waaaaaaaffles

Postby JHeredge » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:50 pm

I'll be driving from campus at 7pm on Thursday if anyone wants a lift to the informal social gathering. Will have space for 4 others :D
JHeredge

Postby mtyson » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Please can I claim a seat in your car Jess :)
mtyson

Postby KirstenLee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:25 pm

37 Ulster would like to request toppings - Nutella/ chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, cream/ ice cream, sugar, maple syrup? additionally, fruit or compote if there is any going (but happy to bring our own) :)

P.S. you totally don't have to get everything, we're just throwing stuff out there...
KirstenLee

Return to Socials