Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

Hull International 4/5 July 2015

Moderators: President, Polo Sec, Comp Sec

Hull International 4/5 July 2015

Postby Minime » Mon May 11, 2015 8:55 am

Red Rose will be entering teams into this tournament, it is very similar to Liverpool International in that there will be 4 Divisions with ranging ability levels across the divisions. The event is held at Princess Quay in Hull and camping is nearby.

Cost of the weekend is: £15 p/p for entry
There is a charge of £10 per hammock (whatever the size) (or £15 per caravan) for the weekend camping.
Travel costs will be worked out closer to the time depending on who might be travelling from where etc but we normally do it on an individual car basis for UK events as players are often travelling from very different locations.

I'm hoping to enter at least an Open A team, possibly Div 2. A ladies team, probably Div 4 and an Open B team probably in Div 3 if there is enough interest. Deadline for me knowing teams is the end of May.

If you are interested in coming along to another great Polo weekend then you will have to become a Red Rose member (for those that aren't already members anyway) for those who will be Students next year the membership cost is only £5, for others not being students next year it is £20. Part of our agreement with LUCC means that anyone who is a member of LUCC is still able to use LUCC kit for free at these events too.

If any of you are interested then please leave a contact email address below before 23rd May and I'll add you to the Red Rose mailing list for further info and send you a membership form to fill out.

Further Events Red Rose intends to attend this year if you are interested:
London International: 25th/26th July (Normal Weekend)
Welsh International (Bridgend): 1st/2nd August (Normal Weekend)
Irish Open (Enniskillen): 22nd/23rd August (Probably a Long Weekend)

Cheers

the man in leather
Minime

Re: Hull International 4/5 July 2015

Postby EmilyF » Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey the man in leather, any chance this is open to just-about-still-fresher-noobs? If so I'd be pretty keen, email address is emilykate.1995@gmail.com :)
EmilyF

Postby jonhayton » Fri May 22, 2015 3:04 pm

jonhayton

Postby Minime » Sun May 24, 2015 9:39 pm

That's great Jon & Emily, you should have emails. If not then please let me know ASAP

Also, please let me know preferred BA number for the entry form.
Cheers
the man in leather
Minime

Return to Polo