Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

LUCC promotional video!

Important Information

Moderators: President, Safety Officer, Training Officer, Treasurer, Secretary, Fundraising

LUCC promotional video!

Postby ChrisTighe » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Calling all keen beans, technological pros, paddling pros and GOPROs (see what I did there?)

The exec have been discussing the making of a promotional video for next years crop of freshers!

This video will/can/should include a range of activities including:

-Socials
-River Trips
-Polo
-Slalom
-Wild Water Race
-Mates boobies
-Dicking around
-Training

So basically we're going to put a group of people together to run this as a project and discuss some ideas and ways in which we can make the video(s).

My suggestion is that we start with a story board collectively and delegate within the group to create groups of two or three with a specific job which should cover all areas without anyone becoming overwhelmed with the project.

The idea is to put on show all that LUCC has to offer for prospective students. If this goes well, it should pave the way for any future videos we wish to make, and it will be a much easier process.
We could also provide a check-list or instructions for future execs to ensure the club is well publicised for consecutive years.

So we are having a meeting this week to discuss the video and any suggestions people have.
We will also assign groups for different tasks (which could involve gathering footage/production/etc)

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME

Post below to let me know when you will be available this or next week to meet up! Where and when will be whatever suits the majority but we could meet in a pub or, depending on the number of us I will book a seminar room. - Sign up closes WEDNESDAY.

Chris the Cripple out.
ChrisTighe

Re: LUCC promotional video!

Postby helensanderson » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Very keen and free most days. How about pre/post Alps talk on Tues, unless that's too early?

OMG so much snow!!!! :D
helensanderson

Postby Deary65 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Free Mondays and Tuesdays in afternoon.
Post pool session one day? or either side of alps meet wouuld masturbation?
Meet anywhere.
Deary65

Postby AdrianGodby » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Free every afternoon this week. I'm happy to meet after the Alps meeting tonight. I can't do a post pool session meeting on Friday as I have a 9AM.
AdrianGodby

Postby Stephen.H » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:59 pm

I wouldn't mind helping out. I've got a bit of background in media and photography.
I'm pretty much free all week but Friday.
Stephen.H

Postby jonhayton » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Let me know when and I'll try and make it mostly free
jonhayton

Return to Announcements