Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

BAKE SALE

Important Information

Moderators: President, Safety Officer, Training Officer, Treasurer, Secretary, Fundraising

BAKE SALE

Postby RosieSparks » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey Guuuys,

So this term as part of the fundraising effort, we are holding a club bake sale. It will be on Tuesday 17th March, running from 10am-4pm in the Furness Foyer (that way if it's still grim weather we don't get cold!)

The way this works is we ask all you lovely people to bake one or maybe two things if you're feeling generous, and donate them to the stall. We won't be able to reimburse anything so don't go overboard though as ingredients are expensive!! Lots of variety in traybakes, cakes and brownies etc is encouraged, but I thought it might be nice to have an Easter decoration theme as the Easter holiday is right around the corner!

Any help on the stall is appreciated as it's a long day, and we don't want someone there all day by themselves (i.e. me :P ) so even if you can just come down for an hour and show your support!

Any questions, please ask me! Lets get our bake on!!

much love,
Rosie xxx
RosieSparks

Re: BAKE SALE

Postby Deary65 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Bagsie making cornflake nests! :D
Deary65

Re: BAKE SALE

Postby Annabel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 am

I won't be able to contribute with any baked goods as spending the weekend in Copenhagen then have lectures all day Monday so will be lacking time and energy to bake for Tuesday, but I can volunteer my time! I can come help out in the morning (have lectures and a meeting in the afternoon)
Annabel

Return to Announcements