Welcome
Welcome to LUCC

This forum is for keeping up to date with and taking part in all that's going on in the club. Please register, we're all very friendly and stuff!

2014 Canoe Slalom World Cup

Important Information

Moderators: President, Safety Officer, Training Officer, Treasurer, Secretary, Fundraising

2014 Canoe Slalom World Cup

Postby LeylaPage » Mon May 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Hellooo gang, so the Canoe Slalom World Cup is occurring at Lee Valley White Water Centre on the 6th-8th of June, and tickets are only £8. I know that for some of you, this will be dead-centre for your exams, whereas for others it might be a post-exam treat, so I'm gauging interest here before any concrete plans are made.

If only a few people want to go but are keen, we'd potentially stay at my house and I can beg my dad to drive us, if more people want to go I believe there are campsites/hostels etc. in the vicinity, or we could drive to mine, or whatever.

Anyway it's a 300m course, world-class paddlers, etc. If you're interested please just say below, along with any conditions/reservations and also any potential drivers/other assets you might think will be beneficial :)

Much love, Leyla
LeylaPage

Return to Announcements